It’s time for a winter warm-up! Cozy up at these local spots by the fire or inside heated patios to enjoy unique winter cocktails and kick back after a long day. Check out the menus below for more details, and don’t forget to browse their delicious food options as well! Social distancing applies and masks must be worn when not seated.
1. Giumarello’s Restaurant & G Bar – Haddon Township
- Enjoy Giumarello’s heated patio as you warm up with their specialty drinks this winter. Sip on a Chocolate Covered Pretzel Martini, Peppermint Kiss Martini, Pumpkin Pie Martini, as well as the Pomegranate Poinsettia cocktail and the Yule Mule.
2. The Chophouse – Gibbsboro
- Relax on the Chophouse patio and sip on seasonal favorites like the Snowflake Martini, Spiced Reposado, Perfect Ending, and the Pear Mimosa!
3. Braddock’s Tavern – Medford
- Braddock’s has a great variety of winter drinks including a Boozy Hot Chocolate, Toasted S’mores Martini, Cranberry Pom Mule, and more! Check out their full menu of delicious food and drink options below:
4. Franklinville Inn
- The Franklinville Inn offers a wide selection of drinks, including Mint Chocolate Chip, Pomegranate, and Love Potion Martinis, as well as specialty cocktails like the Icicle, Plum Cocktail, and Purple Rain. See the full list here:
5. Telford Inn – Mantua
- Enjoy brunch, lunch, or dinnertime options at the Telford Inn this winter! Drink specials include: Winter Crush, Hot Appletini, Winter Mule, and Winter Berry.
6. The Pour House – Westmont
- You can always count on The Pour House for unique drink and burger options. This winter they’re offering Strawberry Banana Split, Peppermintini, Winter Spritz, and Winter Blues on the menu!
7. Villari’s Lakeside Restaurant & Lounge – Sicklerville
- Villaris, in partnership with Simply Bella’s, brings you unique drink specials all winter long! Right now you can sip on their Spiked Hot Chocolate or Chocolate Whiskey Martini, and February will feature Valentine’s Day flavors like Love Struck, Cupid’s Potion, and (Beet)ing Hearts!
8. Kid Rips Tap & Tavern – Runnemede
- In addition to their mind-blowing burgers and appetizers, Kid Rips offers a huge beer ad cocktail menu with something for everyone. This winter, sip on their Winter Aerosol Spritz, Espresso Martini, Bourbon Apple Side Car, Pumking Old Fashioned, Gin & Cider, or the Poison Apple Martini.
9. Merryman’s Pub – Pitman
- Merryman’s has their cocktails, beers, and hot cocktails for takeout and outdoor dining! Winter offerings include Snowball Cocktail, Hot Buttered Rum, Empress, Xmas Mule, or the Mulled Cosmopolitan.
10. Smithville Inn – Historic Smithville
- Warm up this winter at the Smithville Inn! Their winter especially cocktails include: Blueberry Winter Smash, Jack Frost Mule, Sugar Cookie Martini, The Baremore Blizzard, French Pear Martini, and Winter Gingle.