As the COVID updates continue, Visit South Jersey continues to monitor our region for new regulations, as well as searching out and promoting which businesses are legally operating with curbside pickup, low contact delivery and limited indoor – as well as virtual experiences. Our organization will continue to strive to deliver this information to our residents – and we welcome your contribution of information, as always. We will keep you updated on upcoming events as we become aware of new information from our counterparts at the New Jersey Department of Travel and Tourism and our regional tourism partners. Stay well and stay in touch.
Below we’ve included some useful resources as well as links to your county’s COVID-19 sources for up-to-date changes in your area.
Business Resources & FAQ
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
- Disinfecting Your Facility
- Testing for COVID-19
- How can employees and business owners download COVID Alert NJ?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Gloucester County – Testing Sites
- Burlington County – Testing Sites
- Camden County – Testing Sites
- Salem County – Testing Sites
The NJ Governor’s office is submitting information to the Federal government for an allocation of funding and needs of companies experiencing challenges as a result of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). They are asking for companies to provide examples of impact. Please complete this form and send to Amartinez@njeda.com as soon as possible. Thank you! The form can be found HERE
Visit South Jersey is collecting information, impact statements, updates on current hours, program adjustments and cancellations. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any details.
State of New Jersey Updates / Executive Orders / Guidance *Updated 6/11/20*
- ABC Temporary Permit Expansion
- New Jersey COVID-19 Outdoor Pool Standards
- New Jersey COVID-19 Protocols for Outdoor Dining
- Executive Order: Outdoor Dining
- Executive Order: Public Gatherings
- Executive Order: Swimming Pools
- COVID-19 Hotel Guidance
- Depending on the type of business may not be applicable*
- Partner with other businesses: Make it easier and faster for customers/clients to get goods in one location.
- If your site is not set up for online ordering, partnering can allow you to ship to your clients as well as reaching their audience.
- Use social media! With rules and regulations changing frequently, you need to let your community know if you are offering online or delivery services.
Small Business and Attractions: If you need assistance with getting information out to the public on your hours, online stores, etc. Please send all information to email@example.com
U.S. Travel Association:
In times like these, it is important for Congress to hear from their constituents about the impact a decline in travel is having on local workers and businesses. Your outreach is critical to U.S. Travel’s advocacy efforts that will inform policymaking and inspire congressional action. SHARE YOUR STORY
For more resources, ideas and sample resources to amplify our industry’s voice, please click here.