Below we’ve included some useful resources as well as links to your county’s COVID-19 sources for up-to-date changes in your area.
Business Resources & FAQ
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
- Disinfecting Your Facility
- Testing for COVID-19
- Will tax deadlines for businesses be extended?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
The NJ Governor’s office is submitting information to the Federal government for an allocation of funding and needs of companies experiencing challenges as a result of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). They are asking for companies to provide examples of impact. Please complete this form and send to Amartinez@njeda.com as soon as possible. Thank you! The form can be found HERE
Visit South Jersey is collecting information, impact statements, updates on current hours, program adjustments and cancellations. Please send an email to email@example.com with any details.
- Depending on the type of business may not be applicable*
- Partner with other businesses: Make it easier and faster for customers/clients to get goods in one location.
- If your site is not set up for online ordering, partnering can allow you to ship to your clients as well as reaching their audience.
- Use social media! With rules and regulations changing frequently, you need to let your community know if you are offering online or delivery services.
Small Business and Attractions: If you need assistance with getting information out to the public on your hours, online stores, etc. Please send all information to firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Travel Association:
In times like these, it is important for Congress to hear from their constituents about the impact a decline in travel is having on local workers and businesses. Your outreach is critical to U.S. Travel’s advocacy efforts that will inform policymaking and inspire congressional action. SHARE YOUR STORY
For more resources, ideas and sample resources to amplify our industry’s voice, please click here.