Haddonfield Farmers Market
The Haddonfield Farmers Market is a community farmers market with a focus on supporting local farmers and food producers.
Haddonfield Farmers’ Market 2020 Season: Saturday, May 23, 2020 through October 10, 2020*
Location – Archer & Greiner Parking lot, Entrance on E. Euclid Avenue
Time – 9 AM to 12 Noon
* Please park your car in surrounding streets since we need all the room in the parking lot for social distancing.
* Please note and follow all Social distancing signs and use provided hand sanitizer.
* Although it is not required to wear face masks as long as social distancing is maintained, the Health Department strongly recommends, as per the CDC guidelines, that face masks be encouraged.
* Vendors and farmers’ market personnel will be observing social distance and wearing masks and gloves.
* Customers may still order in advance directly from vendors, if they desire.
* Vendors and farmers’ market personnel will be observing social distance and wearing masks and gloves. For complete guidelines for the walk up market, please visit our website: https://haddonfieldfarmersmarket.org/hfm-2020/
Sorbello Girls Farm Market - pre-order by Thursdays
Garden State Mushrooms
Free Haven Farms - CSA Fresh Box pickup
Stillwell Farms - pre-order by Fridays at 2 pm
Muth Farm Flowers - pre-order by Fridays at noon
Other Avenues skin care and soaps
Whispering Orchards - CSA sign up for produce and meat, a la carte produce ordering, eggs and more!
We are continuing to monitor best practices for safety during the pandemic and will announce any updates to ordering and how to visit the market as things develop.