Easter is just around the corner, April 12th to be exact! Many things will not be normal this Easter Sunday, but local bakers, florists, restaurants and candy shops are here to provide some of the comforts you know and love. Check their sites and Facebook pages linked below for updated hours, pickup & delivery processes, and menus for the holiday!
For those celebrating Passover, check here for our list of virtual Passover events & meal options!
- DiBartolo Bakery: Collingswood – Offering curbside pickup and local delivery. Grab cannoli kits & cupcake kits for the kids!
- Sweetsboro Pastry Shoppe: Swedesboro – Check out their Facebook page for current Easter items and other available bakery items. Call 856-241-7722 to order your Easter desserts.
- Woodstown Bakery & Coffee Shop: Open 9am-3pm Thurs-Sun. Call ahead for curbside or street pickup only.
- Heartbeet Kitchen: Westmont – Open for your vegan baked good needs! Order custom cakes online or grab some of your favorite pastries.
- Tal32Bespoke Confectionary: Haddonfield – offering free delivery within a 15 mile radius within New Jersey. Follow this link for more information and a full menu. For any questions send us a message or email!
- JB Bakery: Burlington – Offering their full menu of items for pickup! Vegan options available. Call 609-386-2295 to order.
- Sweet T’s Bakeshop: Haddonfield – Offering a special Pop-Up Easter menu! Check out their Facebook page for the full menu and call 856-428-0222 to place your order!
- Sweet Eats Bakery: Voorhees – Offering Easter specials for pickup, curbside and delivery. Call the following numbers to order – Voorhees: 856 429 2005 & Marlton: 856 596 0331
- Duffy’s Fine Chocolates: Easter production is in full swing! Taking orders over the phone for quick and easy pick-up, you can also order online for shipping or pick up! Both Haddonfield & Gloucester locations are open for business, check site for hours and menu items.
- Mecha Chocolate: Haddonfield – Offering Easter ducklings, coconut eggs, marshmallow pecan caramels, and their Hello Spring! Box just in time for Easter. They’ve also partnered with Meraki Market to create the Easter bundle which includes a Meraki seed lollipop in addition to the chocolates mentioned above. Order yours online today!
- The Candy Jar by 1892: Collingswood & Bordentown – Check out their special Easter items here, and order by call or text: Toni: 856-520-7777 / Paula: 609-672-9940 / Jose: 856-813-7492.
- Reilys Candy: Medford – Call (609)953-0040 for online ordering with curbside pickup, local delivery, and shipping throughout the U.S. Check their Facebook page for pictures of available Easter goods!
- Aunt Charlotte’s Candies: Merchantville – Call (856) 662-0058 to place your curbside or delivery orders ASAP. Check out their Facebook page for pictures and descriptions on all of their available candies, baskets and more.
- Barone’s Tuscan Grill: – Schedule your order online for No Contact Pickup or Delivery.
- Rent a Chef with Bleu Bear Market: Marlton – Easter package! Order yours today via phone (856)810-3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual meals are $30+tax and family style meals to serve 10 are $249+tax. Delivery and curbside pickup are available! Click the link for the full menu.
- Braddocks: Medford – Curbside Takeout Hours: Tuesday-Friday 12-8pm, Saturday 3-8pm & Sunday 12-6pm
- Adelphia’s Restaurant: Deptford – Take out/curbside pickup available 7 days a week from 12p-8p. Check out their Easter menu with house wine options!
- British Chip Shop: Haddonfield – Head to their website and place your order for Easter dinner by noon on Wednesday!
- Blue Plate Mullica Hill – Check out their Easter menu & order online!
- Flowers by Sweetens: Woodbury – Call and Order your Easter Flowers Today. Offering no contact delivery. 856-845-1796. Check their facebook for a store tour!
- Nature’s Gift: Voorhees – order online for no contact delivery.
- Aster’s Floral Shop: Haddon Twp – Curbside pickup and delivery available. Please call 856-869-8500 or online at www.astersfloralshop.com
- Check out our Farm Blog Post for local farms offering delivery and pickup options on flowers and produce for those home-cooked meals!