11th Annual Collingswood Green Festival
|9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Celebrate spring and all things green by joining your friends and neighbors at Collingswood’s 11th Annual Green Festival, located just off Haddon Avenue on Irvin Avenue near the PATCO High Speed line.
At the festival, you can explore:
– Local sustainable food, organic gardening, water conservation, renewable energy, environmentally-friendly construction, and more.
– Learn about smart green living from local activists and experts.
– Enjoy al fresco dining from local restaurants while enjoying live music.
– Learn about local activity involving nearby Newton Creek and the area’s old growth forest, Saddler’s Woods.
– Buy shade trees, backyard composters, and rain barrels at low, subsidized prices.
– Buy objects d’art made from recycled materials by local artisans.
– Learn more about how you can make a difference, such as learning how to build a rain garden in your own backyard.
601 Haddon Avenue Collingswood, NJ 08108