Aquarium “After Dark” New Year’s Eve
|12/31/2017 - 01/01/2018|
|8:00 pm - 1:00 am|
Countdown to midnight with friends and fish alike! Adventure Aquarium “After Dark,” the regions most unique place to ring in the New Year, offers cocktails, dinner, and a live DJ, as well as amazing views of the Philadelphia Skyline and the best place on the Delaware to see the midnight fireworks show. Dress to impress for this truly unforgettable, high-end evening.
All guests must be 21 years of age and up. Valid ID must be presented at the door for entry.
- 5 hour open bar
- Champagne toast at midnight
- International cheese and crudite station and a variety of butler passed hors d’oeuvres
- Tapas stations
- Soup Shooter station featuring: Yukon bacon and cheddar, southwest chicken soup with ground tortillas and roasted celeriac soup with brunoised gala apples
- Pistaccio dusted rack of lam with post cherry glace
- Dinner buffet:
- Toasted dinner rolls and butter pearls
- Red and green Caesar salad with black garlic dressing and ranch dressing
- Teriyaki salmon topped with a 5 spice grilled shrimp and peppadew relish
- Pasta Purse in a roasted red pepper mascarpone sauce, drizzled balsamic glaze and micro basil
- Truffle mashed Yukon potatoes
- Honey dill roasted baby carrots
- Braised Swiss chard
- Amaretto buttered haricot vert
- Dessert: Baked Alaska station – vanilla ice cream atop a butter grilled pound cake coated in a tasted meringue and flambeed with rum.
1 Riverside Drive Camden, 08103