Bonnie McFarlane Headlines Stand Pup Comedy Night
|7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
Meet Cute Adoptable Pups (and Kittens too) from the Homeward Bound Pet Adoption Center While Enjoying Live Stand Up Comedy with headliner Bonnie McFarlane!
Ticket Link: http://elpstandpup.eventbrite.com
Bonnie McFarlane hails from Northern Canada but is still always cold. A national headlining comedian, McFarlane’s radio and television credits includes an HBO special, two Comedy Central specials, as well as multiple appearances on Tonight Show and Late Show.
Bonnie directed an award winning comedy documentary called Women Aren’t Funny starring Joan Rivers, Rosie O’Donnell, Sarah Silverman and Maria Bamford. The film now airs regularly on cable television and is available on Sundance Channel OnDemand. She followed that up, writing her own memoir called You’re Better Than Me, published by Harper Collins. Recently Bonnie wrote and directed a short film starring Nikki Glaser and Josh Segarra called Anything Boys Can Do, which was accepted into the Houston and Vancouver film festivals.
In 2018 the Huffington Post listed Bonnie as one of the funniest females you should know. Marie Claire Magazine listed her as one of the 50 Funniest Women Right Now. McFarlane also co-hosts a national radio show on Sirius XM with her husband based on her podcast My Wife Hates Me.
Buy as a a group, sit as a group. General Admission ticketing for groups of 2, 4 or 6 available. Spacing is socially distant with designated spots for each group size. Separate groups will not be allowed to merge together to form larger groups. First come, first serve spaces. Please check-in together as a group. Entrance opens at 6:30 PM. Showtime at 7:00 PM.
Bring Your Own Everything: food, beverages, chairs and blankets. None will be available on site. ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED ON SITE.
Additional: Ages 18+ | Free onsite parking | Refunds will not be issued unless show is cancelled by venue or producer. Events are subject to change and cancellation.
Shop. Eat. Stroll. Stay. Please support our nearby local Uptown Pitman businesses by purchasing food and beverage prior to and after the show. Broadway Ave features award-winning restaurants, breweries, ice-cream parlors and more.
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE:
- Groups will be distanced 6’ apart, with the front row 12’ from the performers.
- Tickets will be sold in groups of 2, 4, and 6 only. Spacing is socially distant with designated spots for each group size. Separate groups will not be allowed to merge together to form larger groups.
- Temperatures will be taken at the entrance. Patrons with a body temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. A refund will be issued.
- Patrons must wear masks while entering/exiting the venue or leaving their seats to use the restroom.
- Smoking is prohibited, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes or any other vaping devices.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules, which will follow current CDC and State of New Jersey guidelines for outdoor events.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. All attendees, by purchasing a ticket and/or attending the event, agree to assume all of the risks, hazards and dangers that may arise from, or relate in any way to, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness) whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted. Therefore, anyone who purchases a ticket and/or attends the event, hereby waives any and all claims against the Pitman Revitalization Corporation, Comic Cure, the Borough of Pitman, the artists, and/or all related sponsors relating to all risks of personal injury, sickness, permanent disability and/or death.
Everybody Laughs Pitman is a new comedy series coming to Sunset Auditorium in the beautiful borough of Pitman, NJ produced by Comic Cure. Events benefit the Pitman Revitalization Corp., a non-profit dedicated to attract and retain businesses, and beautify Pitman.
Laurel Ave Pitman, NJ