Flying Fish 5K
|10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Now in it’s 6th year, the Flying Fish 5K is the largest 5K in South Jersey! The chip-timed, certified course winds through a residential neighborhood and back to the Brewery for a post-race festival featuring live music from 10:00 – 4:00 PM, lawn games zone with Cornhole, life-size beer pong, and Kan Jam, food trucks and vendors all afternoon at Somerdale Day Festival.
- 5k Race starts and finishes at the Flying Fish Brewery
- Chip timed, certified course
- Music and Beer Festival 10: 00 A.M – 4:00 P.M.
- Glass Oktoberfest Mug and custom metal coaster to all finishers.
- Lawn game zone with Cornhole, Life Size Beer Pong and Kan Jam
- Beer specials all afternoon.
- Food Truck festival at the finish line!
- Family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers are welcome at the after-party at the Brewery and Somerdale Day.
REGISTRATION* DATES + FEES
- $40: April 30, 2019 thru July 26, 2019
- $45: after July 27, 2019
- TEAMS Deadline: August 1, 2019
Sign up and create a Team consisting of your running club, corporation, or neighborhood! Teams of 10+ runners receive unique 2019 Flying Fish 5K Tin Tacker! You can also earn this special swag by donating $20 at checkout to race beneficiary Back on My Feet.
900 Kennedy Blvd Somerdale, NJ 08083