Flying Fish Beer Garden
|07/16/2020 - 07/30/2020|
|1:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
If you’re ready for some outdoor time in our Beer Garden/Lawn, we’ll be ready too! Please understand we have limited tables, and we’ll need to be first-come-first-serve with those. It’s a good idea to bring some folding chairs and/or a blanket with you in the event tables are taken but lawn space exists.
Here’s the process/info to enjoy our beer onsite/outside:
- When you arrive, you will need to see our assigned host/hostess for the day. This person will check IDs and will be working to accommodate your seating request by checking you in (if you’re not checked in, we’re not going to be able to seat you). Please wait to move to an open area while your group physically distances from others until the host/hostess takes you there. Tables need to be sterilized between each use, so please be patient.
- We will have appropriately distanced “circles” clearly marked in our lawn. Your group is to remain in that space, except when retrieving beer, or going to the bathroom (more on that below). We will be limiting “groups” to 8 people of any age, in accordance with the Executive Order from the Governor. We LOVE children, but children must be able to adhere to the “stay in the circle” rule. We will not have any lawn games at this time.
- Masks – Masks are to be worn at ALL TIMES you are outside your group’s marked area. Upon arrival, when interacting with staff, when retrieving beer, when going to the bathroom…..always, unless you are within your circle. If you forget a mask, we have them for sale for $8 (also available on the ordering site below). If you don’t agree with this rule, that’s completely ok, but we will kindly ask you to purchase beer to go and enjoy it offsite.
- To order your beer, you’ll be going to our online order form on your smartphone, and paying as you go (think of it as if you’re visiting concessions at the ballpark). Visit our website for the link to the order and payment form, or follow the link here: https://flying-fish-brewing-co-llc.square.site/
- 16oz draft beer will be the only option for consumption on site (no flights). We’ll have water bottles for sale as well. Find the section of the order form that is clearly marked for Onsite Draft Beer and make your selections. Once your order is placed and paid for, our team inside gets an automatic email to pour your selections and bring them to the table by the front door of the Tasting Room. *If you experience difficulty with the form or payment, see the host/hostess for help.
- We ask that the minimum number of people required to carry the beer back to your designated area go to retrieve the beer (don’t forget…masks on outside the circle!). Wait in line at the distance marks and grab your order, which will be placed on the table.
- Eventually, “mother nature” comes calling. When it’s time to use the bathroom, please find the host/hostess and make the request (mask on!). The host/hostess will allow you into the building and simply follow the marks on the floor to the bathrooms and back. Since we will be limiting the number of customers in the building, and we may be busy, don’t ignore mother nature by waiting until the last minute. Plan ahead!
- When you’re ready to leave, you’re all set. If you want beer-to-go, simply place and pay for that order in the “Curbside To Go” section of the online order form, and we’ll get your to-go beer ready at the Curbside door, to the right of the Tasting Room entrance.
900 Kennedy Blvd Somerdale, NJ 08083