Flying Fish Beer Garden & Indoor Seating
|12/01/2020 - 12/27/2020|
We are super excited to announce you can come back inside the brewery and have a pint! Flying Fish has started to allow folks back into the tasting room. Outdoor beer garden will still be available weather permitting.
Here’s the process/info to enjoy our beer onsite/outside:
- When you arrive, you will need to see our assigned host/hostess for the day. This person will check IDs as well as asking a few screening questions to assure the safety of our staff and other guests. They will also be working to accommodate you seating request by checking you in (if you’re not checked, in we’re not going to be able to seat you). Please wait to move to an open area while your group physically distances from other until the host/hostess takes you there. Tables need to be sanitized between each use, so please be patient.
- Indoor seating, much like our outdoor seating, will be appropriately distanced. Your group is to remain seated, apart from retrieving your beer, or using the restroom (more on that below). We will be limiting “groups” to 8 people of any age, in accordance with the Executing Order from the Governor. We LOVE children, but children must be able to adhere to the rules of social distancing.
- Mask are always to be worn when you are not seated. Masks must also be worn appropriately, meaning your mouth and nose must be covered. Upon arrival, when interacting with staff, when retrieving beer, when going to the bathroom… ALWAYS. If you forget a mask, we have them available for you. If you do not agree with this rule, that is completely okay, but we will kindly ask you to purchase beer to go and enjoy it offsite.
- To Order your beer, you’ll be using a QR code that will be found at your table. You will need to open your smart phones camera and hold it over the QR code. A link will then appear and that will take you directly to our online draft list and order form. You will be paying as you go, as if you are visiting concessions at the ballpark.
- 16 oz. draft beer and 12 oz. SMPL seltzer cans will be the only option for consumption on site, unfortunately at this time we will not be serving flights. Water bottles are for sale as well. Once your order is placed and paid for, our team gets an automatic notification to pour your selections. Guests who are seated indoor may then approach the section of the bar that has been designated for pick once they hear their name called and guests seated outdoor will still approach the table at the front of the Tasting Room. Masks, again, must be worn at this time. If you experience any difficulty with this ordering system, please see the host/hostess for help.
- We ask that the minimum number of people required to carry the beer back to your designated area go to retrieve the beer. Wait in line and socially distance when you grab your order.
- Eventually, “mother nature” will come calling, our restrooms only allow two users at a time. Please see the host / hostess to check the status of the restrooms. Much like our tables the restroom needs to be sanitized regularly between use.
- If you would like to purchase items from our gift shop or package goods to-go we ask that you see a staff member. We are trying to limit the amount of contact these items have. Staff will help you check out, and once your purchases are complete you can be on your way, until we meet again!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Cheers!
900 Kennedy Blvd Somerdale, NJ 08083