GALentine Day Chocolate Crawl
|6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
Downtown Haddonfield invites everyone to participate in the town’s first GALentine Day Chocolate Crawl. Downtown businesses will be offering tastings, special treats, and much more.
Attendees can enter to win a $200 town-wide gift certificate for each proof of purchase from any or all of Downtown Haddonfield’s businesses. Purchase must be made on Thursday, February 7th between 6 PM and 9 PM and customers must present their receipts and submit their entries at the Haddonfield Information Center, located at 2 Kings Court in Haddonfield, between February 7th and the 9th. The Information Center is open Thursdays from 3 to7 PM, and Fridays and Saturdays from 11 AM to 3 PM. The winner of the gift certificate will be announced on Thursday, February 14th.
Here’s a sneak peak of the participating stores and restaurants:
- Anatolia Art and Craft Studio
- Braise 116
- Hooked Fine Yarn Boutique
- In the Kitchen Cooking School
- Inkwood Books
- Joey’s Unique Boutique
- King’s Road Brewing Company – made just for this event, King’s Road will be releasing a Pawnee Chocolate Coffee Stout. Open from 3-10 PM.
- Maison Marcelle Boutique – Amazon Prime’s ‘Vintage Voyager’ will be a Maison Marcelle Boutique during the GALentines Chocolate Crawl. Nationally acclaimed fashion expert, Allison Maldonado, will host her Season 3 Galentines Event. Please RSVP for these events to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maxwell James
- Meraki Market – offering champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries while showcasing their new spring merchandise. 15% off of any one regularly priced item.
- National Picnic Studio Boutique
- Raks Thrift Avenue
- Secret Garden Soap Shop and Kombucha Kitchen
- Sole Active
- The Boutique Bar
- The Lavish Loft, Quality Consignment for Women
- Valentine’s Italian Specialties
- Zaffron Mediterranean Cuisine
200 Kings Highway Haddonfield, NJ 08033