Jennifer Fritz Duo at CRV
|5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
Jennifer Fritz Duo is here for another performance! Music will be outside, so come dressed for the weather in case it’s chilly! Reservations are strongly suggested!Reservations are strongly suggested!
To plan your next visit:
- Reservations are no longer required, but are strongly encouraged, especially on days we have music or other public events. You can start that process by clicking here.
- Walk-ins may be accepted day of, but you are very strongly encouraged to call ahead. We may refuse service if we have reached our capacity, or you will be welcome to wait in your car until an area becomes available.
- Groups are limited to 8 people or less (this includes minors). Your group must stay within your designated area. You are not permitted to mingle or visit other nearby groups as this defeats the purpose of social distancing.
- Services will be outside only. No inside access will be permitted except for use of the restroom or to check in for your visit. Our Tasting Room Attendants will be able to help you outside at your table. The bar and indoor seating will be unavailable, so come prepared for the weather! When inside for the restroom you must wear a mask (excluded are those that have been deemed medically unable to, or children under 2 years of age), and maintain 6 feet distance from others waiting.
- At this time we are not offering tastings. In lieu of this, we will be offering flights of 3 or 5 wines of your choice! We will also continue to sell wine by the glass, bottle, growler, or carafe. Water carafes will be available by request only.
- Covered seating will be very limited. We will have the side lawn reserved for those who would like to bring their own chairs and small tables, with 12×12 feet blocks available for each group. No staked tents or umbrellas are allowed as we have a sprinkler system all throughout the lawns we cannot risk being damaged. If your tent/umbrella has weights, please let us know at confirmation so we can place you in the appropriate area.
- Children and dogs are welcome, but please review our policies below regarding them. At this time, children must remain seated at your table in order to maintain the proper social distance from other guests.
- We are now accepting cash, but on busier days we may require a card be kept on file for your group’s tab regardless of final payment method.
- We will still be offering our call-ahead or order online, curbside to-go options. Delivery service will be disabled for the time being once we reopen.
- At this time we are still not booking any private events. If you currently have a private event booked our Event Coordinator will reach out to you in the upcoming days and weeks leading up to your event to discuss options.
- Please note, if any guest is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 we reserve the right to ask them and their party to leave out of concern for our staff and fellow guests. Please be understanding of this precaution.
431 Kenyon Avenue Millville , New Jersey 08332