Recovery Centers of America at Lighthouse Ribbon Cutting Open House
|1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Join us as we celebrate the grand opening of our newest building and expansion of our outpatient services. Spend an afternoon learning about addiction, exclusive tours, food, networking and a ribbon cutting. Speakers include:
- David Dorschu, Lighthouse CEO – Speaking on expansion
- How it allows us to more effectively serve the community as we will be able to make available additional meeting space and design additional clinical programming
- Brian O’Neill, Founder – Speaking on RCA’s Mission
- Dawn Belamarich Berry, LPC, LCADC, ICGC-II, Clinical Director/Director of Outpatient— Speaking on Clinical Programming and Building a Recovery Community:
- Focus on creating a ‘recovery community,’ not only within the local area, but within Lighthouse. We are working to create an environment where patients can return as mentors, chair meetings and facilitate a safe space where alumni can feel empowered in their recovery process.
Recovery Centers of America at Lighthouse recently expanded it’s facility with the addition of 80 beds and 62 new employees. The Expansion Comes as a response to a great need in the community for substance use disorder (SUD) treatment.
“I came to Lighthouse a broken man,” says Bob, a patient treated at Lighthouse for SUD in 2016 and now works at the center. “I was helped tremendously by the staff who treated me with respect and dignity. One of the happiest days of my life was when I was able to return to RCA Lighthouse and become a member of the team who saved my life.”
5034 Atlantic Ave. Mays Landing , NJ 08330