South Jersey Arts & Music Fest
|06/01/2019 - 06/02/2019|
|1:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
Appel Farm presents the South Jersey Arts and Music Fest on Saturday and Sunday, June 1 & 2 from 1 PM to 6 PM.
Kick off the summer! Join Appel Farm for a jam-packed family weekend of innovative art, fresh air, earthy, rootsy, countrified, soul-filled, rockin’ music, and immersive visual and performing arts workshops!
- Appel Farm welcomes to the Meadow Stage a musical rainbow of earthy, rootsy, countrified, soul-filled rockin’ music! Headliners Southern Culture on Skids and Gina Chavez are joined by Williams Honor, Hymn for Her, Wallace Brothers, Gooch and the Motion, Ursula Rucker, Hoochi Coochi, and more!
- Celebrate the talent growing in the community with student performances by young theatre, music, and dance troupes.
- Ignite your imagination and participate in interactive visual art, music, dance, and STEAM workshops all weekend!
- Browse and buy from a variety of craftspeople, fine artists, and culinary artisans, featured at the Crafters and Culinary Artisans Faire with painting, photography, glass art, jewelry, carved wood, leather, metal craft, spices, cut paper, printmaking, and more.
- Enjoy delicious fare from gourmet food trucks, craft brews and vintage wine.
- Patrons are invited to learn the art of winemaking at a workshop featuring the winemakers of Auburn Road Vineyards.
The Full Experience:
- Kids age 3-13 can experience the magic of a summer at world-renowned Appel Farm Art Camp at our Arts Camp Pop-Up with visual and performing arts activities, a bounce house, and yard games just for kids! Arts Camp pop-Up is a great place for the kids to ignite their own creativity under the care of camp counselors, while parents check out the selection of vintage wines & craft beers. Click here to learn more about the Arts Camp Pop-Up!
- Festival attendees can also camp under the stars or rent an entire bunk for the Overnight Experience! Enjoy a campfire, s’mores and an exclusive campfire performance by Marnie and Nate! Click here to get all the campy details!
- On Sunday morning, intermediate and advanced riders can join the South Jersey Cycling Tour on a 30 mile round trip tour of South Jersey, with Auburn Road Vineyards as their destination. Are you a novice or beginner? A shorter ride is available with a built-in turn around point at the 6 mile mark.
457 Shirley Road Elmer, NJ 08318