|11:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Laurel Springs’ Walt Whitman-Arts and Poetry Festival-Celebrating the birthday of Walt Whitman on the banks of Timber Creek.
Three venues with Guided Trolley Tours with trolley stops at:
• Historic Crystal Springs – West Elma and Lakeview Avenues. Poetry and Language Arts Exhibit at scenic Crystal Springs along the new boardwalk
• Historic Whitman Stafford Farmhouse – 315 East Maple Avenue. Showcasing the artistic talents of Laurel Springs’ residents, the Studio at Glen Gables, and Sterling High School’s Best Artists.
• Cord Mansion Greene – 723 West Atlantic Avenue. Lunch from adjacent Downtown Merchants and mobile truck caterers
• Saint Paul’s Presbyterian Church – 433 Park Avenue
• Laurel Springs Baptist Church – 35 Madison Avenue Parking and Hospitality
There is no entrance fee for the Festival.
Come and enjoy Laurel Springs as Whitman enjoyed it.
315 East Maple Avenue Laurel Springs, NJ 08021