Wine & Oldies Night with Johnny Tocco in the Pasture
|7:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
At Summit City we believe that Wine & Music make a perfect pair! Enjoy your favorite oldies music while tasting our diverse selection of locally made wine.
Summit City Winery
Outdoor Seating Guidelines Seating
• Seating available for up to 6 people per table
• **For Wine and Music Nights there is LIMITED SEATING, patrons should bring Lawn Chairs and/or blankets during these events.
Available Wine Offerings For Outdoor Seating
• Wine by the bottle / Wine by the glass
• Wine tasting flights as per our tasting menu
• Guests may purchase our cheese and crackers
• Guest may bring their own food/snacks and/or order from local eateries
Bring your Mask
• As per New Jersey requirements, please wear masks unless seated at your table.
• Guests should bring their own chairs and blankets for outdoor seating in our pasture as tables are limited
• No smoking in the seating area
• No wine tastings or sampling inside our wine tasting room
• No Children or those under age of 21
• No dogs or other animals are permitted on the property
• No Winery Tours
• Employees will be wearing masks at all times
• All tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
• Patrons are prohibited from entering indoor sections of the winery except to walk through when entering or exiting or to use the restroom.
• There is to be no moving of tables as they have been spaced 6 ft. apart.
• Patrons may want to apply/bring insect repellent
*Cancellation for WEATHER RELATED reasons on Music Nights will be made by 3pm as possible the day of.
*Patrons may call 856-881-2930 for questions
*Reservations will be accepted by email (email@example.com) for
Music Event Nights beginning Wednesday of each week.
Special $5 Cover Charge for entry to Outdoor Wine and Music Event
500 University Blvd Glassboro, NJ 08028