The Garden State Wine Growers Association’s (GSWGA) is excited to announce the release of its new app, Passport to New Jersey Wine Country.
Incepted in 2014, Passport to New Jersey Wine Country, is an app developed for NJ wine enthusiasts to assist them in exploring the wonderful wineries of New Jersey and their events. App users can effortlessly plan their wine country adventures, discover nearby wineries, get directions, and enjoy a fun-filled day visiting with Garden State Wine Growers.
App Highlights Include:
- Review hundreds of events listed throughout the state of New Jersey yearly.
- Plan and save your wine country adventure to an Itinerary.
- Easily find, view, and follow Regional Wine Country Trails.
- View pictures, websites and contact information for all our wineries.
- Instantly make a Reservation for a wine tasting or food.
- Record notes, add photos and privately rate the wines you find most memorable.
- Share winery information with friends and family via social media or text.
- Take advantage of the Special Deals that can be claimed upon your winery visit.
- Search for restaurants and lodging local to the wineries you are visiting.
Additionally, when you visit any of the wineries listed in the app, check-in and you will be on your way to winning an all-expense vacation to an exotic wine country destination. Once you have completed all Garden State Winery Association check-ins you will be entered into the annual contest!