New Jersey restrictions are easing up just in time for Father’s Day! Whether you are still social distancing at home or wish to venture out, there’s something to make next Sunday feel extra special for the Dads.
- Adelphia Father’s Day To Go – Celebrate Dad this year with a to-go package ready to serve! This package accommodates 4 people. Order online here.
- Tis So Sweet Bakery – Need a good idea for Father’s Day? Father’s Day is June 21st. Our DIY cake kits are a fun and cool way for kids to create a special gift for dad. The kit includes a cake, buttercream, decorations & directions to create a unique gift. A gift that looks good and taste even better. This kit is $25. The deadline to order is Wednesday, June 17th. Call 856-672-0622 to order your kit today!
- Ott’s Father’s Day Takeout Specials – Check out the Father’s Day meals available for June 20th & 21st at Ott’s Washington Township!
- Paris Caterers Father’s Day To Go – Berlin – Enjoy a gourmet meal with the family and let us handle the cooking! Paris Caterers will be providing take out on June 21st from 10am – 2pm *Pre-Paid Orders only. Final Orders accepted on June 20th at 5 pm.
- Iron Hill Brewery – Order a Father’s Day Craft Kit (by June 18th) for the weekend! Craft kits served as ready to grill; sides are fully prepared.
- Balic Winery – This year we will be combining our Mother’s and Father’s Day weekends together on June 20th and 21st.
- Autumn Lake Winery – Father’s Day on the Stage: Nicki Sbaffoni. Sunday June 21st 1pm-4pm
- Bellview Winery – On Father’s Day, June 21st we will be open for business from 10am to 5pm. Sound of the Island will be here playing steel drums as well as two food trucks: Wipe Out Eats and Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine. Reservations for Fathers Day will be for a table for the whole day and have a fee associated. Introducing our Aro-jito. Our take on a classic mojito, simple syrup, fresh mint and fresh limes all mixed with our Aromella wine. This delicious beverage will be available for outdoor dining all day Sunday June 21st.
- Father’s Day Monster Truck Show– Rescheduled 8/7/2020-8/9/2020 but grab your tickets now! Celebrate Father’s Day at Miller Farms with MONSTER TRUCKS! You will be at the edge of your seat the entire show while monster trucks take over the arena to race and perform daring and dangerous stunts. Not to mention, quad racing and an exciting intermission show will keep the excitement going all night.
- Riverwinds Restaurant – Limited Seating: Father’s Day 2020 We are excited to be hosting Father’s Day 2020 for our incredible customers since being closed down during the pandemic! View our special menu here: bit.ly/riverwinds-fathers-day-2020
- King’s Road Brewing: King’s Road is offering special Father’s Day packages including our beer, gift items, and Mecha Chocolates. Add a $25 gift card for only $20 more. Surprise dad by getting it delivered to him on Father’s Day.
- Cape May Brewing Co: Check out Cape May’s Father’s Day gift ideas!
- Many of the breweries are still offering curbside pickup as well! Check here for more info *some of the hours listed may have changed, be sure to check the brewery’s social account for most up-to-date times as they may have changed*