From the GSWGA: Wineries will be following guidelines established by the NJ Department of Health for the reopening as well as by the Garden State Wine Growers Association in its plan to the state, but will modify to fit the specific needs of the winery.
Elements to include, but not be limited to:
- Social distancing and sanitation best practices will be maintained by our winery staffs
- Minimum of six feet distance between all outdoor tables
- Winery employees will be wearing masks.
- Guests entering into the winery tasting room for a takeout purchase or to visit a bathroom will be required to wear a face covering, which can be taken off while seated or tasting wine
- Many wineries will offer their own policies regarding schedules, tastings, etc. so guests are encouraged to check their social media channels and websites for updates.
More wineries will be added as dates are announced! Happy Sippin!
Atlantic and Camden Counties
- Amalthea Cellars – Amalthea Cellars will be re-opening for outside seating beginning Tuesday, June 16! Seating will be First Come First Serve Basis Only
- NO RESERVATIONS
- There will be a fee of $25 per seat (tastings not included)
- This fee will be a voucher towards a CURRENT DAY ONLY PURCHASE of a tasting flight, bottle or glass of wine.
- Balic Winery –
- Join Us for our Mother’s & Father’s Day Combined Weekend
- June 20th & 21st
- Open 7 days a Week
- Monday to Saturday: 9AM to 8PM
- Sunday: 11AM to 7PM
- Keith Hickman performs on Saturday
- BitterSweet Duo performs on Sunday
- Bellview Winery – on Friday June 12th we will have our reservation policy and information ready to start taking reservations for Monday June 15th.
- Father’s Day, June 21 – We are very excited to announce that we are open for outdoor seating. Our lawn is open and we will be taking reservations for seating. Please check back for the reservation process. We will have Sound of the Island here playing steel drums as well as Wipe Out Eats! and Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine.
- DiMatteo Vineyards, Hours: Monday 12 noon- 5:00pm; Tuesday 12 noon – 5:00pm;Wednesday closed;Thursday closed; Friday 12 noon – 5:00pm;Saturday 11am – 6:00pm;Sunday 11am – 6 pm
- Plagido’s Winery – Still offering curbside pickup, and now open for outdoor table service. Check their Facebook page for reservation updates!
- Renault Winery – We’re so excited to share that we are open for outside dining!
- Hours: Monday – Sunday 11:30 AM
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT:
- Fridays | 5-9 pm
- Saturday | 2-6 pm & 6-10 pm
- Sundays | 12-4 pm
- There are two types of seating available: Garden Table Service & Lawn Seating
- For reservations, please call 609.965.2111 or email email@example.com
- Lawn Seating is first come, first serve
- Please click here for complete guidelines: https://www.renaultwinery.com/wine/
- Sharrott Winery – Have you made a reservation yet? Call (609) 567-WINE soon, because you’ll need one to enjoy a bottle or two with us! Cheers!
- Friday Live Music Series – Avi Wisnia Fri Jun 20 5:30 PM
- Saturday Live Music Series – Jeff Twardzik, Sat Jun 21 5:30 PM
- Father’s Day Live Music – Wesley Ochs Sun 1 PM
- Tomasello Winery – Reservations are required, visit https://tomasellohammonton.setmore.com/ to book now!
- Reservations are required for all guests
- Reservations are for 1 hour, please be respectful of the time limit
- Wine tastings will be held rain or shine unless otherwise stated
- Guests with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 should not enter the tasting area
- Please stay at least 6 feet apart from other guests and our servers at all times
- All guests must wear a mask when leaving their table for any reason. You will not be allowed inside the building without a face covering.
- Additional tables, chairs, and umbrellas are not allowed
- White Horse Winery – Now accepting reservations for the week of 6/15-6/21. Seating will be outside only (weather permitting) and by reservation only. There will be two seatings per day 12-3pm and 4-7pm and we will be open 7 days a week. Please call 609-270-1411 to make your reservation!
- Food Trucks & Musicians: Friday, June 19th- Sara James performing from 1-6pm & Tacos al Carbon serving from 12-6pm; Saturday, June 20th- TJ Young performing from 1-6pm; Sunday June 21st- Jimmy Dunn performing from 1-6pm & Visconti’s Cruisin’ Cuisine serving from 12-6pm
- Iron Plow Vineyards – Opening June 15th for outdoor seating!
- Masks are mandatory except while seated
- We have new seating 6ft apart but we strongly recommend that you bring your own lawn chair.
- Groups cannot be more than 8 people at one table.
- Valenzano Winery – WineHouse Weekends At Valenzano Winery’s Vintners Pavilion and Courtyard. Seating and Tables are limited due to social distancing requirements therefore RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Each evening will have a cover charge dependent upon what we are able to offer regarding, wine, food and entertainment. Reservations can be made from www.purplepass.com/#u15567
Cape May County
- Cape May Winery – 6/15 Enjoy wines by the bottle, featured wines by the glass & tapas. Groups of 6 guests or less may be seated together. Tours, tastings & large groups not permitted at this time. Seating is first come, first serve.
- Hawk Haven Vineyard, Per NJ Governor Murphy’s recent executive order, we are permitted to allow on-site consumption beginning Monday, June 15th. In order to adhere to the order, as well as guidelines from the CDC and the local health department, Hawk Haven will be a reservation only property. At this time, we will not be offering wine tastings, tours, or groups of more than 4 guests.
- Natali Vineyards – Beginning June 15th we will re-open for outside seating. Reservations required. Maximum 6 guests per party. Guests must wear masks to and from their table.
- Willow Creek Winery – New Outdoor Dining Hours: Friday & Saturday: 12 – 9pm | Sunday- Thursday 12-6
- We’re open for outdoor dining & takeout and we have plenty of room under our porches!
- Open til 6 with our full grill menu! Sangria flavors: guava-peach and blueberry-pomegranate!
- Cedar Rose Vineyards – FIRED UP FRIDAY & REOPENING CELEBRATION, FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2020 – 12:00 PM 8:00 PM
- We’re so excited to finally be able to welcome everyone back to us! We’re kicking things off by starting our Fired Up Fridays series, which will be one Friday a month now through September, with Buon Viaggio Mobile Wood Fired Pizza as the hosting food truck. This month we will also welcome TJ Fry back out on the porch!
- Buon Viaggio: 12pm-8pm
- TJ Fry: 5pm – 8pm
- Visits are by reservation only. Please click here fill out the Google Form to start your reservation. (we apologize for any confusion, we are currently in the process of setting up a more streamlined reservation system)
- Autumn Lake Winery – Open for bottle sales and wines by the glass starting on June 17th. We will be extending our Friday hours until 9PM starting June 19th, and Saturdays hours until 9PM starting July 4th. Food Trucks will be available most Fridays and Saturdays. Musicians will be performing live on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Blue Cork Winery – Opening week SPECIAL Hours: 6/15 & 6/16 1-6pm 6/17 12-6pm 6/18 12-8pm 6/19 12-9 pm 6/20 12-9pm 6/21 12-7pm. Plus Live Music in June – Fridays 5:30-8:30pm & Sundays 2-5pm
- Cedarvale Winery – Open for business June 18th for outdoor services. Outdoor seating only, seats are available on 1st come first serve. – People are welcome to bring their own chairs, wine glasses, snacks. Social distancing is a must, signage will be posted. Masks must be worn indoors.
- DiBella Winery – Friday, June 19th will be opening day for us with outdoor dining (weather permitted)! Friday, June 19th 3-8pm, Saturday, June 20th 3-8pm & Sunday, June 21st, 12-5pm (Father’s Day)
- *No reservations needed. According to state guidelines, we are limiting parties up to 8 people per table, group. You will have a choice of being served in plastic cups, you may buy a DiBella Winery glass ($3) or you may bring your own glass to use as well. You may purchase wine by the glass or by the bottle. We have some outdoor chairs and tables, but please bring your own in case we are out of open seats.
- Summit City Farms, Reopening Fridays: 4pm – 10pm*Saturdays: 1pm – 10pm*Sundays: 1pm – 6pm*Closed at 8pm on Non-Music Nights *Please note: on MUSIC NIGHTS, wine tastings may not be available after 6pm, EXCEPT when winery attendance allows or when reserved in advance. (Wine by the glass or bottle is available at ALL TIMES.)
- *Summit City Winery reserves the right to change schedule without notice. Please call ahead for information.
- Wine and Live Music Returns! Our wine and live music events will tentatively resume weekend of June 19th as logistics allow!!! (indoor/outdoor) Please stay up to date with information on our website and Facebook Page.
- *Wine and live music events are contingent on weather, logistics, and the regulations permitted by law.
- William Heritage Winery – Reservations required. We are so excited to welcome all of our fans back to the winery. We will be open daily for wine and our small tapas menu by reservations only starting Monday, June 15th from 10am – 6pm.
- We are offering limited total capacity to ensure tables are spaced 6ft apart and reservations are for parties of 6 or less.
- You can make your timed reservation by calling into the Tasting Room between 11am – 4pm daily at 856-589-4474.
- Auburn Road Vineyards – We are all preparing to reopen June 15th!
- If you are having difficulty making a reservation it means we are currently booked. You may have to select a different day or time. We can’t wait to see everyone back at the Enoteca patio! Open Noon to 7 Mon thru Wed and Noon to 9 pm Thurs thru Sunday on the Enoteca Patio and we are offering wine and woodfire pizza during all open hours! Reservation required.
- Monroeville Vineyard & Winery – Open Fri and Sat 11am-7pm and Sun 12pm-5pm. Call 856-521-0523. Limited Tables and Chairs – Please bring your own Chairs
- Salem Oak Vineyards – Open every day 12-8 pm.
- Sunday Supper – It’s bad enough tomorrow is Monday, take away the stress of feeding the family with our Salem Oak Supper. Perfect for bringing families to the dinner table to start the week. Click the picture to order and choose your meal size
- 4JGs Winery – 4JGS is opening for tastings every Saturday and Sunday beginning June 20th! Until then we will provide curbside from 1-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Groups of 4-6 persons should call or email us in advance, as we have a set number of guests permitted each day. Please click here to inquire about a visit for your party.
- Patrons must come and get tasting notes with a mask on
- Since space is limited, ALL adults will pay the entrance fee of $15 which will include three samples of your choosing and one glass of wine to enjoy. We encourage you to review the menu online prior to your arrival.
- Laurita Winery – Laurita welcomes everyone back. Reservation only! Please visit our website for all information. Take care and stay well!
- Monday thru Thursday reservations are the following. 12-2pm, 3pm-5pm, 6pm-8pm
- Friday – 12-3:30pm time slot reservations; 4:30-8pm time slot reservations
- Saturday – 12-3:30pm time slot reservations;4:30-8pm time slot reservations. The Bergers will be playing
- Sunday – 12-3:30pm time slot reservations; 4:30-8pm time slot reservations. Pennington Station will be playing