We’ve enjoyed a lovely fall this year in South Jersey; Perfect for outdoor dining, drinking and of course fire pits! Make sure to check out these local spots for a fun evening out by the fire or inside a heated patio. Support local this fall to keep these businesses going strong. All locations provide social distancing and require masks when not seated. Check the pages listed for live music schedules, fall menus, and special events!
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery: Offers a heated patio along with 10 fire pits in and around our outdoor seating area and most tables are within six feet of a fire pit. Reservations are required and book up fast, so plan ahead!
- Bellview Winery: The weather is cooling down and it’s starting to feel like Fall. It’s the perfect time of year for a fire pit so we’ve decided to make them available every Saturday and Sunday while the weather permits! In order to comply with CDC and state guidelines, all fire pits will be reserved to a single group of up to 8 people.
- Willow Creek Winery: Enjoy live music from local musicians while you sample Willow Creek’s unique selection of locally grown, produced, and bottled wines during their weekly Firepit Friday events.
- Plagidos Winery: Come enjoy the fall weather, grab a glass of wine, and get toasty with friends around our vineyard fire pits.
- Sharrott Winery: Enjoy their heated patio plus private fire pits for rental for parties of 8.
- Lunacy Brewing Company: Enjoy a beer by the fire on the deck Wednesday through Sunday!
- King’s Road Brewing: Offers a lovely tented beer garden with heaters coming for the colder months
- La Scala Birra
- Kitchen Consigliere
- Caffe Aldo Lamberti
- Pour House Westmont
- PJ Whelihans: Haddon Township, Washington Township, Cherry Hill, Medford, Maple Shade