Passover celebrations aren’t stopping for COVID-19. Local temples are hosting virtual Passover Seder’s and local businesses are offering special pickup menus for the occasion to help families celebrate the holiday during quarantine.
- Congregation Beth El Voorhees: https://www.facebook.com/events/220817195697949/
- Cantor Scott’s Virtual Passover Seder: https://www.facebook.com/events/774433116419386/
- Check out this virtual seder list from NJ.com!
- F&M Deli: Call or stop in to place your order today for Passover. (856) 235-7245.
- Short Hills Deli: Offering a special Passover menu. Fax completed form to (856) 429-7772 and confirm receipt by calling (856) 429-6900. Order forms may also be dropped off in person at the restaurant.
- Woodcrest Country Club is offering Passover Dinner by Club Pick Up! Call or email us today to place your order! 856-429-4300 x178 / x196 email@example.com