#StayHomeNJ has resulted in a lot of ingenuity with regards to pretty much everything, but maybe we see this most when it comes to our most essential supplies – groceries. With most major chains and delivery services having a finite number of pickup or delivery spots – and so many South Jerseyans looking to avoid large crowds at our local stores – Visit South Jersey has scoured our four county region for a list of ways to source farm fresh produce, meat, seafood and dairy. Delivery is available from some of these providers, while others are order ahead for curbside pickup. Please be safe as you move about our area for supplies, of course.
CSA: Community Supported Agriculture
Fresh produce right from the farm, purchased via “share,” with a variety of seasonal crops supplied through the length of the growing season. Check websites and facebook for updates on delivery or curbside pickup options.
- Free Haven Farms Lawnside Camden County https://freehaveneducationalfarms.com/
- Johnson’s Farm Medford, Burlington County https://www.johnsonsfarm.com/farm-market/produce/csa/
- B&B Farms Galloway, Atlantic County https://www.bbfarmsnj.com/csa-info
- Cheyenne’s Roadside Mount Laurel, Burlington County https://www.facebook.com/CheyennesRoadMarket/
- Honeybrook Organic Farms Chesterfield, Burlington County http://www.honeybrookorganicfarm.com/
- D&V Organics Woolwich, Gloucester County https://dandvorganics.com/
- Savoie Organic Farm Williamstown, Gloucester County http://www.savoieorganicfarm.com/
- A.T. Buzby Farm CSA Woodstown, Salem County https://www.buzbyfarm.com/
These restaurants, farms, farmer’s markets and suppliers have opened small markets to supply essentials during this period of restricted business operation. You’ll find produce, dairy, cleaning supplies, meats, cheeses – you name it. Besides the advantages of finding what you want in stock, you have the added bonus of shopping small and local. Check websites and facebook for updates on delivery or curbside pickup options.
- Westmont Diner Haddonfield, Camden County: https://westmontdiner.com/market/
- The Square Meal, Oaklyn, Camden County: https://www.facebook.com/thesquaremealoaklyn/
- Denim Bistro Haddonfield, Camden County: https://denimbyob.com/
- Red Lion Diner Southampton, Burlington County: https://www.redlionnj.com/
- Duffield’s Farm, Sewell, Gloucester County: https://www.duffieldsfarm.com/pickup-delivery
- Cecil Creek Farm, Mickleton, Gloucester County: https://cecilcreekfarms.com/collections/the-online-market
- Puglia’s Produce, Sewell, Gloucester County: https://www.facebook.com/pugliasproduce/
- Inferrara’s Market, Hammonton, Atlantic County https://www.facebook.com/inferrerasmarket/
Meats & Seafood
These farmers and butchers offer farm-and ocean fresh options for locally sourced beef, chicken, pork and seafood items direct from South Jersey.
- Bringhurst Farms, Winslow, https://www.bringhurstmeats.com/
- 7th Heaven Farm, Tabernacle, Burlington County https://7th-heavenfarm.com/index.html
- Hough Family Farm, Southampton, Burlington County email@example.com
- Vitality Pastures, Bridgeton, NJ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sickler’s Circle View Farm Monroeville, Salem County, NJ www.shopsicklerscircleview.com
- Mercy Meats of Oaklyn, Camden County offering delivery in South Jersey: https://mercymeatsphilly.com/
- Arnie’s Gourmet in Cherry Hill, Camden County: http://www.arniesgourmet.com/
- Meat & Seafood for Delivery by Butcher Dave’s 322 BBQ https://322bbq.com/
- Cape May Salt Oyster Farms, Seafood Delivery: https://www.facebook.com/capemaysaltoysterfarms/
Finding a delivering milkman is hard work in South Jersey – though the market has reemerged in North Jersey due to the pandemic shutdowns. We did manage to uncover one local milkman!
- Hunter’s Milkmen ~N~ Bakery, Mantua, Gloucester County https://sites.google.com/site/huntersmilkmennbakery/contact-us
- Drive-thru & to-go farmers markets: https://visitsouthjersey.com/farms-offering-delivery-drive-thrus-online-ordering/
- Wineries: https://visitsouthjersey.com/south-jersey-wine-on-the-go
- Breweries: https://visitsouthjersey.com/nj-brewers-keep-on-brewing/