Eating healthy, working out, and staying positive can be a challenge when your normal routine is completely disrupted. However, this can be a great opportunity to find a new routine & healthy food options that you might normally miss out on. We’ve found some local options for takeout, fresh local produce, and virtual classes to help you stay on track (or find the track) this spring!
Healthy Meals & More To-Go!
- Animo Juice (Haddonfield) – Animo has an extensive juice and food menu complete with burritos, salads, soups, and quick bites for smaller appetites. Animo is proud to serve vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options! Family meals now available. Call 856-427-9070 or order online for pickups & Caviar online ordering for deliveries.
- Healthy Garden Café – Offering online ordering as well as free delivery, a weekly meal plan (5 meals) with a free delivery option and a weekly or monthly juice program of fresh-squeezed juice to boost your immune system. Order online from the Collingswood, Moorestown, or Voorhees locations here!
- Heart Beet Kitchen – Open in Westmont and Ocean City locations for curbside + delivery! Enjoy vegan meals, smoothies, and baked goods. See both menus & place your order here! Check Facebook for daily specials.
- The Honey Post (Medford Lakes) – Enjoy fresh fruit bowls, smoothies, and juices. Also offering produce boxes! Order online now
- Leaf (Haddonfield) – This vegan eatery will be reopening next week! Check their Facebook for updated times and menus!
- Zoe’s Kitchen (Moorestown) – Order single or family meals. Takeout and delivery available, order online here!
Fresh Produce to Cook at Home
- Burlington County Farmers Market – Open Saturday’s from 8:30am-1pm. Check their Facebook for guidelines and updates!
- Cecil Creek Farm – The Online Market & The Online Cafe are up and running, so you can enjoy all the fresh organic produce this farm has to offer this spring!
- Collingswood Farmer’s Market – The Drive-thru market is open on Friday & Saturday, but pre-orders are required! Check out their recent newsletter for time updates, vendors, and ordering processes.
- Haddonfield Farmers Market – Open every Saturday from 9 AM to 12 Noon in the Archer & Greiner Parking lot! Pre-order your items here.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm is open for in-store shopping as well as online ordering/curbside pick up, 7 days a week from 8am-7pm. Menu items include produce, honey, and staple items. Check here for full instructions. Check their Facebook page for any daily updates!
- Russo’s Fruit & Vegetable Farm has launched an online ordering system for pick-up. Check out this informative video on the ordering process, then head over to their website to fill out your own order for produce, flowers, and jarred goods. In-store shopping is also now available.
- The Square Meal (Oaklyn) – In addition to their takeout meal boxes (including vegan & gluten free options), The Square Meal is also offering fresh, local groceries! Check out the current grocery list & order online here!
- Wenonah Farmer’s Market “In the Park” – Every Thursday from 4pm-7pm you can grab pre-ordered items or shop the available vendors in the park. Check out the vendors for this week & check their Facebook for weekly updates!
Check out more local produce options!
Farms and Markets
- Bee Inspired Yoga – Offering online and outdoor in-person classes! Click here for online classes (search Bee Inspired Yoga) & click here for outdoor class offerings and instructions.
- Garaguso Martial Arts – Join their Daily P.E Community for live workouts, wellness tips, and self-defense classes (for you or your child)!
- Haddonfield Fitness – Virtual Classes, the next best thing to working out together in the same room. Take classes LIVE with us each day. From Cardio Burn to Barre to BodyPump — it’s here for you. Sign up on MINDBODY today!
- HEART & GRIT Power Yoga – Enjoy live online yoga classes or an on-demand monthly subscription. Offering meditation, power yoga, and Flow & Grow for Kids ages 9-14. Learn more and sign up!
- HoliMomma – Virtual yoga classes and virtual one-to-one sessions are now available. Prenatal and Postpartum classes are also offered. Follow on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates. Check the class schedule now! For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House Party Fitness – Enjoy fitness classes on Zoom, and some socially distanced outdoors classes as well. Check out upcoming classes, sign up, and if you wish to participate in the outdoor classes make sure to fill out the forms needed.
- New Moon Hot Yoga – By offering all-level classes, their online classes are welcoming to the beginner and challenging to the more advanced yogi. Sign up here.
- Pink Lotus Yoga – Livestreaming yoga and meditation classes on FitDEGREE. Register through the FitDEGREE App to be sent the details! If you have any questions or concerns text: 856.975.0789.
- Universal Ballroom Dance Center – Offering a range of online classes including Latin, Intro to Ballet, and yoga on Facebook and classes on Zoom. Learn more & sign up here.
- Upcycle at The Grant Building – Sign up for Zoom fitness classes this spring! Register for 1 drop-in class, or unlimited for the month! Learn more & sign up