It’s almost Turkey Day! This year might mean smaller gatherings, but it can also mean taking a little break from preparing that big family meal. These local spots are offering dine-in and takeout options for you and your loved ones this holiday season. Call or order online now to ensure your delicious homestyle meal!
Also, check out our Thanksgiving Desserts Blog for a list of local bakeries and markets along with their holiday menus!
To have your Thanksgiving Day offering listed, email email@example.com
- Marlton Bistro – This holiday, relax and let us do the cooking! Place your Thanksgiving order by Monday Nov. 23 by 9pm for pick up on Wednesday Nov. 25 between 12 – 8pm or Thursday Nov. 26 from 9 am- 11 am. Please call 856 – 596 – 0984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your orders!
- Bobby Chez (Cherry Hill) – Experience Bobby Chez’s Annual Thanksgiving Dinner for 10! Cooked fresh by Bobby, just for your family! All you need to do is take it home and enjoy. And the best part is that there are no pots to clean at the end of the night! Orders must be placed by Sunday, November 22nd.
- Valente’s Haddonfield – Our Thanksgiving catering menu is available for pickup between 8:00 – 12:00 Thanksgiving morning only. The meal is priced at $40 per person with a minimum of four people. The cutoff date for ordering is Thursday, November 19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Denim BYOB (Haddonfield) – Order your own Thanksgiving Feast or Sunday Supper from Denim BYOB for your family! Orders must be placed by Friday, November 20th
- Braddock’s Tavern (Medford) – Offering cook-at-home AND fully prepared Thanksgiving meals for takeout this year! Click the links provided to order!
- Duffield’s Farm (Sewell) – In addition to their delicious pie options, you can also order your turkey from the farm as well! Place your orders for turkey, pie, and fresh rolls for the holiday!
- Adelphia Restaurant (Deptford) – Will have an open menu as well as family-style turkey dinners, with reservations on the hour starting at 11 a .m. They also offer the family-style turkey dinner to-go for curbside pickup.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy (Cherry Hill) – Enjoy Maggiano’s carryout package to pick up the day of Thanksgiving and the day before, or enjoy dine-in family style!
- RiverWinds Restaurant (West Deptford) – Will be open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Families of four or more will get a whole turkey dinner carved table side with all sides served family style.
- Marco’s Restaurant at Pennsauken Country Club will have hourly seating for its annual Thanksgiving dinner starting at 11 a.m.
- Scotland Run Golf Club (Williamstown) – Will offer its annual Thanksgiving dinner buffet at the Club as well as a Thanksgiving to-go feast for a homestyle meal without the cooking!
- Renault Winery (Egg Harbor City) – For 156 Years Renault has been your backdrop to many memorable occasions, allow us once again to host your Thanksgiving celebration with two amazing options: Dine-in: Leave the cooking and clean up to us, we will provide a safe and friendly way for your family to celebrate. Take Home: Take a chef home… well almost; we will provide you with an traditional thanksgiving feast for you to enjoy in the comfort of your home.
- Red Lion Inn (Southampton Twp) – As the Holidays are quickly approaching, we want to take your kitchen stresses away and offer you some delicious catering options. We’ll prepare all of the holiday classics for you and your family- so worrying about overcooking your turkey won’t be necessary. Check the menu here!
- Blueplate (Mullica Hill) – Will be offering limited turkeys to be picked up on Thanksgiving. Turkeys are fully cooked, boneless, and stuffed with sage stuffing. Also offering a variety of delicious sides! Last day to order is Tuesday, November 24th.
- Lamberti Catering – Forget the stress of cooking for the holidays, and let us do the work! Order takeout or catering trays from any of our restaurants to bring home the delicious flavors of authentic Italian cuisine. Orders must be placed by November 24th at 3pm. Caffe Aldo Lamberti Tutti Toscani