Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Treat your sweetie to a special night out at one of our local wineries. Enjoy live music, fine dining, chocolates, and of course – wine! To-go options and at-home tasting kits available at some wineries as well. Make your reservations early as spots will fill up fast!
Wine & Chocolate Tasting + Movie Nite in the Vines
Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery
- Enjoy Auburn Road’s wine & chocolate celebration all month long! Available starting February 1st! Four different flavors of 1892 premium organic dark chocolates paired with four different Auburn Road wines. Make sure to check out the Apres-Ski scenery complete with fire pits!
- On Saturday, February 13th, guests can enjoy a Special Valentine’s edition of Movie Nite in the Vines!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day Weekend at Auburn on February 12th, 13th & 14th with a Valentine Dessert Charcuterie box for 2! It includes an assortment of mini desserts to share with a friend or that someone special.
Valentine’s Day Weekends
- Treat the one you love with wine this Valentine’s Day! All weekend long Bellview will have “Love Potion” on tap, Red Wine Hot Chocolate by the glass, Chocolate Charcuterie boards and specialty drink, “Love Bug” as well as the release of our Merlot 2018 for tasting and purchase. Indoor seating and wine flights are available and reservations are strongly recommended as seating is limited. Outdoor fire pit reservations for Saturdays and Sundays start at just $10, with additional firewood available for $5 per bushel. Visit Opentable or give them a call at 856-697-7172 to make your reservation.
- Weekend 1: February 6th & 7th
- Weekend 2: February 13th & 14th
Valentine’s Weekend at Blue Cork
Blue Cork Winery and Vineyard
- Start the festivities early on Thursday, February 11th with Wine, Chocolate, and Trivia where you can enjoy a wine and chocolate tasting to enjoy while you play! On Saturday 2/13, guests can attend their Singles Mixer to celebrate the single life with some great specials, live music, and roaring fire pits. Then on Valentines Day, Blue Cork is hosting Wine, Dine and Be Mine: the winery has partnered with Angelo’s Pizzeria in Turnersville for this Italian four course dinner featuring a glass of your favorite wine with a souvenir glass to take home. Email email@example.com or call 856-885-2545 to secure reservations for any of these events!
- Wine, Chocolate, and Trivia
- Singles’ Mixer
- Wine, Dine, and Be Mine
Valentine’s Day Dinner at Cedar Rose
Cedar Rose Vineyards
- Join Cedar Rose this Valentine’s Day for an evening of great food perfectly paired with great wine! Seats will be extremely limited for this event, so we will be holding three different seatings. Times available will be: Saturday, February 13th, 5:30 PM, Sunday, February 14th, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, and Sunday, February 14th, 5:30 PM. Tickets are $105 per couple and include three courses, each paired with a glass of wine (additional wine will be available for purchase). This event will be held indoors, so all social distancing guidelines will be strictly followed to allow for a safe but enjoyable time.
Wine & Chocolate Pairing
Hawk Haven Winery
- Wine & Chocolate Tasting will take place daily, all month long! Treat your significant other, your friend, or yourself to a delectable wine and chocolate tasting at Hawk Haven Winery. We have paired six of our most popular wines with the luxurious gourmet chocolates of Vosges Haut-Chocolat. $30 per person includes our classic souvenir glass. Reservation and prepayment required.
- Also offering Wine & Chocolate gift sets for your Valentine or loved ones! Buy Online Here
Wine, Chocolate & Music
Monroeville Vineyard & Winery
- Enjoy two full weekends of wine, chocolate & music at Monroeville this February! Swing by the vineyard on February 6th, 7th, 13th or 14th to enjoy this fun event. Featuring a chocolate sampler or gourmet popcorn free with any wine tasting or $12 wine purchase! One per person while supplies last. Seating is available by the fire pits or on their heated outdoor porch.
Valentine’s Day Dinner 2021
Salem Oak Vineyards
- “Home is Where the Heart Is” – Valentines day dinner packages for here or to-go 2/13 & 2/14; Delivery will be available; The meal is available both days starting at 2pm. Featuring four courses and the option to add a Salem Oak Vineyards’ black cherry Merlot wine bottle candle for a romantic ambiance!- Candles made custom by Whitaker Workshop. Desserts supplied by Deeb’s and Sweet Mary’s!
- Treat your Valentine to a romantic date at Sharrott Winery! Our chefs have created for you an elegant a la carte menu of specialty dishes and wine bar favorites – made to pair perfectly with our wines. Plus try our Lover’s Wine & Chocolate Flight for Two (while supplies last) which includes 3 Sharrott wines, a box of chocolates from Brooks Collins Chocolates, and a hand-crafted wooden rose. Live music on stage all weekend long! If you wish to venture over before the event, Sharrot is hosting their Wine Hot Chocolate Weekends until then, as well as live music every Thursday through Sunday!
- Learn More
Valentine’s Weekend & Reopening
Terra Nonno Winery
- Join Terra Nonno for their reopening celebration and Valentine’s Weekend events! They will be hosting live music all weekend long, with Bruni’s pizza, Board.nj charcuterie boxes, and Gilda’s biscotti available for purchase. On Valentine’s Day, Buon Viaggio Wood Fired Mobile Pizza will be serving up pies, and horse drawn carriage rides will be available! Limited indoor seating, covered patio (with heaters), and lawn seats available, or you can bring your own chairs. Reservations are highly recommended, but not required.
- Place your order for your favorite bottle of wine dipped in chocolate from Barbera’s Chocolate on Occassion! $38.99 per bottle. You will get to choose your wine, chocolate, and design. Chocolate is able to be taken off and eaten along with your wine. Orders must be placed by February 5th.
- Order Chocolate Dipped Bottles here
Valentine’s Fun at Tomasello Winery
Tomasello Winery & Tasting Room
- Tomasello is offering several fun events at their winery in Hammonton. Start off the weekend with Valentine’s Take-Out on Friday, February 12th, followed by their Sweetheart Dinner on Saturday, and then a Wine & Truffle Pairing on Valentine’s Sunday! Click below for more details on these events and make your reservations ASAP!
- Hammonton Reservations
- The Mount Holly tasting room is offering Truffle Tasting and Sweetheart Tasting from February 12th – 14th! Be sure to reserve your spot now to enjoy all of these sweet pairings!
- Mount Holly Reservations
- Treat your Valentine to a fantastic dinner at the Bari Wine Pub in Valenzano Winery. Featuring Valentine’s Day specials and live music on Sunday, February 14th. Space is limited so book your reservations now!
Valentine’s Day Weekend at WHW
White Horse Winery
- Celebrate the one you love with the wine you love at White Horse Winery! Featuring gourmet chocolate and wine parings, live music, and food trucks all weekend. Indoor and heated outdoor seating will be available. Call 609-270-1411 to make your reservations!
- Learn More
Wine & Chocolate Tasting Event
William Heritage Winery
- Our special Wine & Chocolate Tasting Experience will be available starting Friday, February 5th through Sunday, February 28th. It includes 4-1.5 oz wine tastings and 3 hand-crafted truffles that have been paired with our wines for a most delightful tasting experience. Make a reservation at our Mullica Hill or Haddonfield tasting room and order this special wine and chocolate tasting to be enjoyed table-side.
Valentines at the Vineyard
Willow Creek Winery
- This Valentine’s Day, Set the stage for seduction with a 5-course aphrodisiac menu by master chef Brian Parker paired with our vintners’ curated wine selections. Dine by candlelight in front of our roaring fire to the smooth sounds of our live musicians to create an evening of romance you’ll never forget!