Duffy’s Fine Chocolate
Duffy's Delicious Candies, founded by Charles J. Duffy and his wife, Elizabeth, started in October of 1922. The first location was their small row home on 4th Street in Gloucester City. The candy is still made on the premises in small batches & hand coated to ensure the quality of every piece. Specializing in chocolate boxes, seasonal candies, caramel apples, and much more! There are two locations in Gloucester City and Haddonfield.