Perkins Center for the Arts
Perkins Center believes in the power of the arts to enrich lives, bring people together, revitalize public spaces, help communities thrive and inspire learning. Perkins Center for the Arts' mission-based work has been far reaching across South Jersey since 1977 by focusing on "building a better community with the arts" through facilitating experiential arts and cultural programs; eliminating barriers to the arts; and supporting artists and musicians in their careers.
- The Center has two locations, Moorestown and Collingswood, NJ, and they feature:
- Award winning fine art exhibitions
- Lawn Chair Concert Series
- DeCafe Concert Series
- Fine art and craft instruction led by professional regional artists
- Private music instruction
- Artist residencies in schools
- Handcrafted at Perkins Center annual foodie event
- Wiffleball annual tournament
- Feed the Body; Feed the Soul annual Empty Bowls event
And countless community and school events happening throughout the year.
Visit PerkinsArts.org for a full calendar of events and opportunities
Handicap Accessible, Kid Friendly
395 Kings Highway, Moorestown, NJ 08007 & 30 Irvin Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108