|09/21/2019 - 09/22/2019|
|12:00 pm - 5:00 am|
One of New Jersey’s favorite wine and music festival is ramping up for its 17th year. Each year we make this event bigger, better, more fun, more comfortable and more entertaining. Each year we get many visitors who say it can’t get much better – we rise to the challenge.
- Wine Tasting from 10 of NJ’s favorite wineries
- 4 stages of music & entertainment
- Don’t Call Me Francis, Bullzeye Band, Five Dollar Shakes, GoodMan Fiske, and many more of NJ’s hottest entertainers…
- Over 50 local crafters and vendors
- Endless food options from local restaurants
- Pony rides and kids concert
- Sample Valenzano Winery’s special releases
- Taste ripened grapes right off the vines
- Semper Fido Beer Garden Featuring Brotherton Brewery
- Two of New York City’s most mind-blowing street magicians.
Purchase Tickets Here
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
In order to better accommodate our guests and to control the crowds, tickets to WineFestNJ must now be purchased in advance. A limited number of advanced tickets will be sold for Saturday and Sunday.
1320 Old Indian Mills Road Shamong, nj