The 2016 Tonacci-DeBlasi Awards
The 2016 Tonacci-DeBlasi Awards for
Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality
The Tonacci-DeBlasi Awards are presented to individuals in the South Jersey region who provide unparalleled customer service to residents and visitors through their hospitality, warmth, and extensive knowledge of our attractions, wine and culinary experiences, historical and cultural assets, points of interest, and artistic diversions.
These recipients are the ambassadors for Southern New Jersey. They are the smiles, laughs and memories that people will take with them when they leave, and the ones they will remember when they return. They are the personal connections to our ever-growing region and the story-tellers of all there is to see and do, even right around the corner. More importantly, they are the concierge for our unique attractions and the authentic stories behind them. These recipients are as deep and diverse as the region itself, and we are privileged to have them at work here representing all that South Jersey has to offer. This award honors their spirit, and the enthusiasm with which they honor all of us.
To be nominated, individuals must see the following criteria:
– Work in the counties of Burlington, Camden Salem or Gloucester or at a winery, vineyard, brewery or distillery in one of the Visit South Jersey member wine trails.
– Be in a position that directly interacts with the public in a tourism-focussed organization or small business, such as a hotel, bar or restaurant, winery or vineyard, attraction, historic point of interest, art museum (or arts organization) or one of our many cultural attractions.
– Have worked in this current position for at least 60 days.
Nominating Organization Representative, fill out this form below…
Deadlines and Important Information…
– Nomination window will close May 11, 2016.
– Nominees will be notified with an award email on June 1, 2016 and provided a link to sign the Tonacci-DeBlasi Award Pledge Wall.
– Nominees will be invited for a large group photo opportunity and to pick up their award certificates at a later date in June.