NJTIA Conference on Tourism Networking Event
The New Jersey Tourism Industry Association will hold its Conference on Tourism virtually this year on December 2nd and 3rd. If you would like to be part of this great collection of speakers and sessions, visit www.njtia.org for complete conference details and schedule.
During the Virtual Networking event on December 2nd, we encourage you to take advantage fill your conference wine tumbler with some of wonderful wine selections, especially chosen from our winery partners in the Outer Coastal Plain Wine Region. Order your wines ahead of the conference, read the tasting notes below and enjoy!
Not able to order in time for the conference? No worries, use these tasting notes for your next virtual happy hour or online event with friends.
370 S Egg Harbor Rd
Hammonton, NJ 08037
- A dry red blend of Chambourcin and Cabernet Franc
- Tasting Notes: cherries, blackberries, clove
- A dry white fermented in stainless steel
- Tasting Notes: green apple, honeysuckle, lemon zest, almond
150 Atlantic St.
Landisville, NJ 08326
Gruner Veltliner 2017
- Gruner Veltliner, an Austrian varietal that displays abundant notes of golden delicious apple, lime zest, pear and salad greens.
- Hints of white pepper and a brisk acidity make this a great pairing for a wide variety of dishes.
- Our Regent has aromas of buttered toast and mission figs. The palate is bright with sour cherry and currant flavors along with a smooth finish.
- Regent is an excellent wine to serve with meats and cheeses.
William Heritage Winery
480 Mullica Hill Rd
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
2018 Cabernet Franc
- The 2018 Cabernet Franc was a co-fermented blend of all four Cabernet Franc vineyards on our estate – Norman’s Vineyard, Pond Vineyard, South 322 Vineyard and the Men’s House Block.
- Oak Ageing: 11 months in French oak, 15% new
- Tasting Notes: Forward notes of mashed cherries and green bell pepper. Nuances of eucalyptus, cinnamon and graham cracker.
- Porc aux Pruneaux (Pork with Prunes)
- The 2018 Merlot fruit was sourced from our H-Ville Vineyard and Gravel Block Vineyard site. Fruit from these two estate vineyards was co-fermented.
- Oak Aging: Neutral French Oak
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of ripe strawberry, dark cherry and lilac. Flavors of mashed strawberries, black olive, forest floor and a flutter of thyme and oregano.
- Food Pairings: Our winemaker suggests pairing this Merlot with Shawarma.
- Shawarma is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat (lamb or mutton) cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit.
The following links are where each of the wines can be purchased. Wines are available for in-store pick up at either our Haddonfield or Mullica Hill tasting rooms or we ship to NJ, PA and Washington DC. discount code is NJ15.